A Criminal Defense Lawyer With A Proven Record Of Success
If you have been arrested for a crime, you should speak with an aggressive, knowledgeable and skilled Richmond criminal defense attorney right away. Your lawyer should have years of trial experience, and be respected by other attorneys and judges in courthouses throughout Indiana. Above all, your attorney should have a recognized reputation for helping people during difficult times.
If you want an attorney who embodies all of those qualities, contact me, Jeffrey Arnold, by calling 866-958-5995 to schedule a meeting to discuss your situation. I am a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and I have been working hard to protect individuals who have been charged with a crime for more than 24 years.
Protect Your Rights With A Strong Defense
At the Arnold Law Office, I handle criminal defense for a broad range of felony charges and misdemeanor criminal cases, including:
- DUI/DWI and traffic violations: A drunk driving conviction or numerous traffic tickets can leave you facing jail time, large fines and the loss of your driver’s license. Fight for your rights, freedom and license reinstatement with the help of a knowledgeable lawyer.
- Violent crimes: Courts view violent crimes very harshly, often imposing lengthy sentences beyond the mandatory minimum. I represent clients who have been charged with any type of violent crime, including:
- Drug crimes: Whether you are charged with a misdemeanor drug offense or a felony, it is important to get serious representation to ensure your rights are protected.
- Property crimes: I represent clients, adult and juvenile, who have been accused of or charged with a range of property crimes, including theft, burglary, robbery and shoplifting.
- Post-conviction issues: After a conviction, I can help you face a range of matters, including parole and probation violations, as well as criminal expungement and sealing criminal records.
Punishments for criminal convictions can range from months in jail to a lifetime in prison. Make sure that you speak with an Indiana defense attorney before accepting any plea agreements. Police and prosecutors do not have your best interests in mind.
Do not take your selection of a lawyer lightly. I am prepared to put my experience and legal talents to work for you. I will carefully evaluate all aspects of your case to determine the truth, and I scrutinize the policies and procedures used by law enforcement and the prosecution.
Defending College Students Against Criminal Charges
If you are a student in Richmond or the surrounding area, at schools such as Earlham College or Ball State University, I can coordinate your defense here, answer any questions you may have and give your out-of-state parents peace of mind. If you have been charged with a crime while enrolled in an area college or university, leave your legal problems to me so you can focus on your education.
Call For A Consultation With A Wayne County Felony Charges Defense Attorney
If you are facing criminal charges, it is important to seek legal help right away. Contact me online, or call 866-958-5995 to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your case. I represent clients throughout Indiana.