Knowledgeable Representation With Family Law And Divorce Issues
I am Jeffrey Arnold, a Wayne County family law attorney and founder of the Arnold Law Office. I am proud to have contributed to the betterment of so many lives in Richmond and throughout Indiana. I provide understanding and compassionate representation for individuals facing nearly any type of family legal matter.
Committed To Excellence In Family Law Representation
For more than 24 years, clients have come to depend on the Arnold Law Office for experienced, cost-effective representation in a number of different legal areas, including:
- Divorce: Whether you are facing a contested or uncontested divorce, there are numerous issues that must be settled in order for you to move forward with your life. I am dedicated to helping you get some type of resolution on all divorce-related matters, including:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Asset and property division
- Modifications: Once a child support, child custody or other family court order has been established, any changes to those orders must go through the courts. I can help you pursue any modifications you need.
- Guardianships: I represent the relatives of minors and adults who are seeking guardianship over these individuals in order to help them maintain their health and well-being.
- Adoption: Adopting a child can be a complex process. As an experienced attorney, I can help new parents and stepparents with all aspects of the adoption process.
- Name changes: Whether it is as a result of a hospital naming error or a divorce, I can handle any issues involving name changes.
- Probate: After the death of a loved one, I can work to protect his or her assets and estate while it moves through the probate process.
If a divorced parent wishes to relocate because of a job opportunity, remarriage or another reason, I will make sure that a notice of intent to move has been properly filed. I can also assist with post-decree modifications, including those involving spousal support, child support, custody and visitation.
Solutions That Are Tailored To Fit Your Needs
I will always listen carefully to the details of what you want to accomplish. I then tailor my legal services to fit your needs. You will receive honest answers to your questions and realistic assessments of your chances for success. I negotiate persuasively and, if necessary, litigate aggressively in your best interests.
My approach to family law allows you to leave your legal issues to me. You can enjoy total peace of mind so you can focus all of your attention on your children, your job and other obligations.
Call For A Consultation With A New Castle Divorce Lawyer
If you are going through a divorce or are facing another type of family legal issue, I am prepared to discuss where you are, legally and emotionally, and where you want to be. Contact me online, or call 866-958-5995 to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your case. I look forward to meeting you and to helping you through these difficult times.